Flooring Project Description: Flooring solution for a new (temporary) police station after the existing station was deemed an earthquake risk.
Client: Apollo Projects
Dates: October 2011 to February 2012
- Supply of direct-stick, custom-made broadloom carpet, static dissipative vinyl, safety vinyl and other vinyl flooring – heavy wear to cope with high pedestrian traffic
- Substrate preparation including moisture treatment, diamond grinding, floor-levelling compound
- Installation of 5,500m2 of carpet
- Installation of 1,200m2 of vinyl in office, kitchen and bathrooms
Flooring Project Highlights
|Meeting a Tight Deadline|
|The replacement police station was required urgently after the old one had been deemed an earthquake safety issue following the February 2011 earthquake.|
|We supplied additional staff as needed and worked nights to get the project finished on time for the customer.|
|The client was very happy with the finished work and provided the following testimonial.|
“The quality of work was excellent and performance of contractors on site was of a high level.
The professional ability of this company was outstanding on this project and we wouldn’t hesitate in using their services again.”
– Craig Waghorn, CEO/Director, Apollo Projects